Thursday, August 9, 2007

Attn: Indie Designers


Hi, designers! As you can see, I just started this little indie fashion/design blog and I want to review people's work! I'm looking for clothing, jewelry, men's items, tee shirts, pets, baby, and graphic arts. If you're interested, please email me at kkofibru@gmail.com or leave a comment for me on this announcement. My only request is that you link to me once I review you so that we can all start getting lots of clicks and become rich and famous. Or something.
xo
Kpoene'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Darling,
I haven't seen you much this summer but I see you've been a busy bee. I'd love to be reviewed by you. www.jewelrybyabby.com
I haven't attached links to my website yet (i know, i know), but you'll be the first :)
Hope to see you before the big SF move!
_Abby
abbyu27@yahoo.com

Kpoene' said...

every time i wear your necklace i get compliments and tell them all about you! hope it's bringing in some business! what're you up to?

Anonymous said...

It seems, it will approach.