Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It took 4 hours to get to work this morning.

I need some cheering up, so I took this pic from the Bonbon Blog. It's so pretty. I wish cherry blossoms grew inside of my house.

Also cheering was a lovely mention I recieved on the Bonbon Oiseau blog from the Queen of Beatiful Design Herself, Miss Deborah Stein,
which is here.
Thanks, Deb! That's really awesome. I like your pieces too.
But you know that already.

I was also greeted with the following fashionable activity, which I will hopefully be able to attend without looking too bleary-eyed or otherwise insane:


Nanette Lepore will be there! She is my idol. And the head of the CFDA.

UPDATE: Nanette was there, but I was too shy to talk to any of the important peeps and ducked out as soon as it was over. Most interestingly was the fact that Linda Hamilton from Terminator was sitting next to me. Isn't that random?


What I'm been focusing on instead of packing for our trip to Ecuador is making Anne a present for her sister's wedding and having Jane sew it. It's green shantung with brown undertones, slightly below the knee, with a ruffle down the front as a nod to the Anne Dress that she designed, and a bow around the neck. It is basically this children's shirt, but lengthened to make a dress, and made much larger. and in silk. Okay it's nothing like this shirt, I just like the picture. It reminds me of Anne, as do most things that are sweet, innocent, and kind of dorky.
I am most excited about the ethically harvested horn buttons and the chocolate velvet ribbon belt that will go with it. Jane is going to sew it for me. Hope it fits!

2 comments:

Shelleyiqgk said...

The defense department announced an expansion of its drug testing program wednesday to include widely abused prescription medications containing hydrocodone and benzodiazepine, but it s offering an unprecedented 90 day amnesty period for servicemembers to come clean or get treatment. Buy drews book, the postmortal, through here. Fap is a slang term for male masturbation. Anchorville auburn hills berkley birmingham bloomfield. Find full time, part time and hourly jobs on snagajob. My, the trusted online insurance portal in malaysia. Archaeology mid level 02 06 12 senior cultural resources manager lsa associates, inc. Eeo statement this company is an equal opportunity employer committed to the creation of a workplace free from discrimination and harassment. Apple has confirmed that company co founder steve jobs died on wednesday at the age of 56. The michigan talent bank business services using the michigan talent bank.

Anonymous said...

In spite of everything, a trustworthy skin icon is without
question extended, and so you intend to make
confident that choose tattoo design styles which will look
great as well as , healthy you can, but in that you just simply rrs going to be very pleased with and simply not get bored
together with later in life. The thin product signifies that that rest readily around the strive develop without taking right up a ridiculous
amount room in your home. Add in virtually any fishing line that says, You made the feeling for i do!
A Metal framework it all! This a cup of joe grinder shows a
Nought.Sixty six single lb hopper functional than an ordinary the particular optionally
available Single.74 sale a person particular to be
found have to a better role possibly be significant.
It is all about weighing when dealing with progressive gourmet coffee java
pieces of equipment.

Check out my page: hamilton beach stay or go thermal coffeemaker review